May 19th, 20th - Anyone in Monterey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on Beach Hopper 2 this Saturday and gonna be in Pt. Lobos on Monday and on Wednesday, I'm the only one on the Beach Hopper 2 and there are 9 spots left on that ship, kinda strange to have a charter in the middle of the week, but I like that way where people are working like a busy bee, I'll be relaxing and planning my upcoming semester. I'm out of school so if you want just PM me if you wanna go jump in the giant pool. :)

Hey Roy,

What is the minimum load for the BeachHopper2 to go out? I think I asked that before, but I forget.

Well come back safely from work Ben and we can jump in Lobos sometime in June.

And skyscuba, the maximum load for BH2 is 10 people. Mom could fit about 2 more people if you call the shop. But beware, if I get "nark stupid", you're either gonna laugh so hard, or get mad enough throw me off the boat. :wink:

RoyN:
Well come back safely from work Ben and we can jump in Lobos sometime in June.

And skyscuba, the maximum load for BH2 is 10 people. Mom could fit about 2 more people if you call the shop. But beware, if I get "nark stupid", you're either gonna laugh so hard, or get mad enough throw me off the boat. :wink:

I was asking about the minimum, not maximum.

Gary

BTW there's also some 6 packs that are less known... get 6 divers (or pay for thoses spots) and it's a go... mostly used by Techies.... great if you have a small group and want to have your own private charter

skynscuba:
I was asking about the minimum, not maximum.

Gary

Whoops, sorry must have read it wrong or I'm getting the nark stupidity now. :D I don't know, you should call Mom and ask her but she did say about 4 to 5 divers then she'll take the boat out but she went out with just 2 before with me and Garth.

Hi,

I usually post in the forum on www.vintagescubasupply.com as scubadverbob. If you go there you will find a few of us who dive all over No. Calif. It's been a while since I've dove Monterey. Right now there are about a thousand 30 to 40 pound salmon in the River and I'm diving across from the Hatchery Saturday (this will be my forth time diving there this month). If you go to www.vintagedoublehose.com and look in duckbill's photo gallery you will see some pictures I took a couple of years ago in the River. The river is fresh water, on a good day 30 ft. vis, 58 degrees on the average so I wear a shorty most of the time. The river is a great place to dive when the salmon are running!

Also, even though the dive store is now closed, check out Nor Cal Dive club on www.chicodivecenter.com web-site.

Just keep diving,

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom