Ginnie this weekend: May 19th-20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1amphibian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
DynamiteT and I will be in Ginnie with her family this weekend, if anyone is going to be there come find us, the more the merrier. You can't miss us, she's only 4"11', dark hair and I'm 6'1" and am in doubles.

1amphibian:
DynamiteT and I will be in Ginnie with her family this weekend, if anyone is going to be there come find us, the more the merrier. You can't miss us, she's only 4"11', dark hair and I'm 6'1" and am in doubles.

EanDiver might like to join. Have you contacted him? He's not really visiting the board anymore but I have his contact inflo... :D

You guys have a wonderful time and be sure to post a report :multi:

I might be roaming around Ginnie Sunday morning (tomorrow).
I'll look around for you !

Thanks!

Jean
Fort White , Florida

jeandiver:
I might be roaming around Ginnie Sunday morning (tomorrow).
I'll look around for you !

Thanks!

Jean
Fort White , Florida

Ah, 'tis the Queen Caver out and about :winky: Hi Jean :D

Missdirected:
Ah, 'tis the Queen Caver out and about :winky: Hi Jean :D

Howdy Dere Salt Queen ! :D
I might go hang around the Ballroom tomorrow and fight the crowds...!
NO WAY am I going close to Ginnie next weekend...
Memorial day ---> INSANE there.

Da Bean

jeandiver:
Howdy Dere Salt Queen ! :D
I might go hang around the Ballroom tomorrow and fight the crowds...!
NO WAY am I going close to Ginnie next weekend...
Memorial day ---> INSANE there.

Da Bean

Agreed. If I wasn't going out on a private boat next week, I wouldn't go out at all. Not a fan of Memorial Day Crowds either.

Yeah I have Ean's info, but didn't think to call him before we left, ended up with two other family members diving with us. Quick trip report.

Saturday night, got there about a half hour before sundown, rented gear for DynamiteT's younger brother and headed down to Ginnie, Typical swimmers but not much dive activity. The water level is quite low and as always, vis was stellar. Flow seems a bit up from the cave.

Went back Sunday and took the whole fam damily. Had Tracie's aunt from North Carolina diving with us, had a good time and kept finding others gear in and around the place. Found a Scubapro Twin Jet fin on the ceiling, found the owner and returned it to her. The second dive I recovered a 3lb weight from inside the cavern as well as a snorkel in the basin. No idea who those belonged to.

The dives were great, I love my new doubles (Worthington HP119's) and we had a blast, got the rest of the family hooked on the springs. Will be back there before long.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom