Islamorada Resorts and Dive Ops recommendations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nismo

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I are possibly going to spend a week in Islamorada. Looking for any recommendations on resort and dive operator. This will be our first time to any of the Keys.

Call Brenda at Conch Republic that is a great option for diving, although you should really do search of old posts.

As far as lodging it depends on your needs and price range.

I'll stick my neck out a bit. I know it's a drive, but early in the morning there is virtually no traffic so it's an easy ride. When I stayed in Islamorada at the Hampton Inn (had a very nice suite), we made the drive back to Key Largo to dive with SilentWorld. If you plan on doing lot's of dives, you can't beat their pricing. Period. Nor their folks. Nor the dive sites that only they will take you to (Carysfort Lighthouse).

But, Conch Republic will take you to some deep wreck dives (Eagle) and more southern reefs (Secret Garden) that Silent World won't take you to.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom