Dui Signature Series Order Form

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shin1999

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I have question regarding custom fit drysuits form for DUI. There is a section in which question asks "What is the heaviest type of insulation you will be wearing with your DUI Drysuits."

1. DUI Polartec Power Stretch 300 or less
2. DUI Thinsulate Ultra 400 with thin liner or equivalent
3. Considerably thicker than DUI Thinsulate Ultra 400.

My question is I will be wearing Polartec 300, however, If I decide to wear Thinsulate Ultra 400 in the future, would I beable to fit. Is it wiser choice to pick choice Number 2, or number 3 knowing that they might be a chance you will be wearing thicker undergarment?.

Thanks for the advice.

(I Just placed an order but they will not be placing the order till monday so I still have time to change.)

shin1999:
Hi, I have question regarding custom fit drysuits form for DUI. There is a section in which question asks "What is the heaviest type of insulation you will be wearing with your DUI Drysuits."

1. DUI Polartec Power Stretch 300 or less
2. DUI Thinsulate Ultra 400 with thin liner or equivalent
3. Considerably thicker than DUI Thinsulate Ultra 400.

My question is I will be wearing Polartec 300, however, If I decide to wear Thinsulate Ultra 400 in the future, would I beable to fit. Is it wiser choice to pick choice Number 2, or number 3 knowing that they might be a chance you will be wearing thicker undergarment?.

Thanks for the advice.

(I Just placed an order but they will not be placing the order till monday so I still have time to change.)
The usual advice I see is to fit your suit wearing the heaviest undergarments you will be wearing. So if you think you may be wearing the #2 thinsulate at some point, you should probably choose that option.

Thanks for the advice. I called dui and told us that 400 is significantly thincker compared to polortec 300. I don't think I will be wearing 400 so I chose to go with choice #3. Even layering stretchliner which is free (Im in Padi Society) it will not be as thick as thinsulate 400. I dont want my drysuit to be loose if majority of my dive, i will be wearing polortec 300. if I decide to go something thicker, I they told me I will still have room even though it will be tight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom