Gilboa anyone December 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcostanza

Reaction score
# of dives
Good afternoon,
I would like to know if anyone was looking to head to Gilboa on December 21st? Looking for an excuse to leave a Christmas party ( as if I need an excuse to go diving ). Anyways, just curious if there was anything in the works or if someone was looking for a dive buddy

Best Regards
Don Costanza

id love to join ya if i knew that my 2 piece 7mm wetsuit would keep me warm lol.hmm i wonder..

I will be going to Blue Springs this Saturday.

With ICUROK on Blue Springs Quarry. "Can't wait".

Jeff Great lakes diver

Its going to be FUN....Whant to dive Join us.

Indydivers.......................

what did you have in mind for Gilboa? Is your drysuit in?

I may be able to make it up for the afternoon...

:)

Let me know...

C_C

To Blue Springs quarry and had a very cold time of it but a good time too. The water was 32 degrees and very windy outside. The divers were me ICUROK and Ray. The dive was 59 munutes long. The vis was so, so but we were under water so who cares. There were some folks from Scuba Quest there doing a training class and they were just getting into it when we left. Not much else to say but BuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.........

Jeff Great lakes diver

Glad to hear you had a good (cold) dive. I hope you can make it to the Gilboa trip we are working on in January, check out the tread for details.

Chad

Good evening,
Just got back from Gilboa.

C_C It was a pleasure to finally meet you, I had a really nice time.

We came to the realization that it truly is a small world within the diving community. I had a feeling of deja'vu of playing that Kevin Bacon game of "3 degrees of seperation" or something to that affect.

While we were talking with Mike, he indicated that there is going to be a fairly good pow-wow on New Years day. It got me wondering if anyone from Scubaboard will be there on the 1st?

ckharlan66
We "let the cat of the bag" by letting Mike know there is a huge group of crazy:) Kentucky divers that will be descending on the quarry on the 18th-19th to turn it into their own private playground. :D Sounds as if he is planning some really nice improvements to the lodge as well as adding another compressor. FYI for all the trimix divers here, there was even talk of taking possession of a helium tank.

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Back
Top Bottom