Need Dive Buddies For June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am off the first 2 weekends of June and am looking for someone to dive with be it springs or as far as West Palm to Venice Beach. Anyone want to get together for a weekend of diving let me know! I am OW and nitrox and am set up in a BP/W long hose. I just need to get my gills wet, but I have to do alot of driving to get down to those areas. I definitely need an overnight stay with 2 days of diving to make it worth my drive from Savannah! THANKS!

Happy diving!
Carolyn :sharks:

I am off June 2-3 and June 8-9. I would drive to wherever the Friday before then head home late on that Sunday. I see the event for Venice is the end of June. If I am off, I might be doing a dive in Panama City. So thanks tho for the information.

Carolyn:sharks:

You do realize, I'm gonna want to hear all about the Atlanta Dive Show during the SIs though, right????? :D

LOL! STAN WATERMAN WAS AWESOME! http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-WTC5clI9crD0SXZbnjL0KLaZito-?cq=1
I met alot of great people! Annie Crawley, videographer, was very inspiring. I bought her video! I met lots of people showing me so many places i want to dive! Now I need time and money to do it all!

Happy diving!

LIVES4SHARKS:
LOL! STAN WATERMAN WAS AWESOME! http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-WTC5clI9crD0SXZbnjL0KLaZito-?cq=1
I met alot of great people! Annie Crawley, videographer, was very inspiring. I bought her video! I met lots of people showing me so many places i want to dive! Now I need time and money to do it all!

Happy diving!

There was a nice mention about Stan Waterman in June's issue of "Dive Training" magazine actually. That's pretty sweet that you got to meet him!

LIVES4SHARKS:
I am off the first 2 weekends of June and am looking for someone to dive with be it springs or as far as West Palm to Venice Beach. Anyone want to get together for a weekend of diving let me know! I am OW and nitrox and am set up in a BP/W long hose. I just need to get my gills wet, but I have to do alot of driving to get down to those areas. I definitely need an overnight stay with 2 days of diving to make it worth my drive from Savannah! THANKS!

Happy diving!
Carolyn :sharks:

HI Carolyn - Have a 2 tank afternoon booked on the Loggerhead Sat 2 June. Loggerhead is located in Boynton Beach. You are welcome to join us. There will be some ow students and some aow divers in the crowd

Let me know if you would like to join us and I will send you an email with the details

Our weekend on the 9th and 10th are open still so we could try and set something up for that weekend as well

(Bring Perrone with you - he needs to try a little salt water)

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Gilless! The following weekend might be good for me. Looks like me and a few divers are going to Venice the 2nd and 3rd. Need me some TEETH! Oh Perrone will only get salty if there is a BIG WRECK to check out! LOL! He is slightly salt intolerant! LOL!

THANKS!
Carolyn

Me my wife and son and another couple have one open spot on the Downtime boat with Dive Locker. Ill be spearfishing or tryin to wife,son, and other lady diver will be just looking. Its going to be an inshore 2 tank dive about 80ft. We will be diving on the 8th of June. Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom