Farewell but not goodbye!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As I move on to a new adventure in my life I find the hardest thing to leave behind is all the friends I have made here in South Florida! There were so many times that I wished I could have been with you at all the parties and dives but the times I did were the best memories!!

Tomorrow I pack the final bits and pieces (dive gear of course) into the car and head north to South Carolina. I am still hoping that I will be able to pull out a last minute trip down for the Invasion....

I have to give a special farewell to my dive sisters - Marvel and Jenny! You gave me new eyes underwater, large laughs above, a kind ear when needed. I love you and will miss you.

I don't know yet what the future holds. With luck and work I hope to build a training center up in my area it will take time. Meanwhile I will just have to make a few escape trips down south or at least to the Springs to stay in touch with everyone.

Dive Safe!

Renee
Drop me a PM if you want my new address. Phone and email won't change.

Renee, I really enjoyed diving with you and I hope to see you remain active here on ScubaBoard...and that you continue to come down and dive with us frequently!!! Best wishes!!!

Renee.....I wish you all the best and of course we'll see you back down here soon. Not that far from SC to South Florida. Keep in touch and let us know how it's going up there.
Drive safely.

Good Diving,

You know where to find us. :)

We'll be here and there... Hope we'll see you around sooner than later

Good luck to you!

Scubakevdm - Not to worry - there is no LAST dive! I will have to bring students to visit you!
DebbyDiver - You were a great buddy! Wish you liked the cold more so we could have gotten a few more in together.
CaptGary - I will be seeing you! It is my plan to bribe all my students into diving with you instead of the cold lakes!!
Howarde - Best of everything to you and Michelle and congrats on your new position with Scubaboard. I'll be watching for the party reschedule date and try to make an escape plan to come down.

good luck Renee!!! We hope to see you soon, oh and go diving of course! lots of love!!!!

(this is from Michelle - who was logged in as me) :wink:

Good byes are so sad, I am gonna miss my dive buddy! :( We had a lot of fun dives, drinking and talking! I will miss ya lots. Sitting on Marvels porch drinking beer the other week reminded me of the time the three of us did a night dive. Great memories.
Now a new chapter opens up and the world is your canvas! Good luck with all you do, and know that there is always a couch here for you! Take care my friend. :hugs:

best of luck Renee!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom