Alternate/overflow boat for the Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

truck1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have noticed that most of the available saets are taken and that there is still a lot of diving interest for the July invasion.Several of us would like to do a wreck trek in the Keys and have found a boat to do it.If anyone is interested, let me know and I will give you more specific details.
Right now as it stands,we would leave about 8 in the morn and return about 4 int the afternoon.We would do the Spiegle Duanne Bibb and Eagle all in one trip.

So far:
truck1
Orlando Eric
Orlando Eric wife

Just an FYI that some spaces have opened up and have been posted on the invasion website. Of course you're welcome to find another operator besides Blue Water and CRD to go with. Just let us know if you were scheduled on our boats and decide to go with another operator so you won't get charged. Deadline is June 1st.

Good Diving,

What Day is the Wreck Trek going to be on? We/Them/Us would need to be sure to cancel the dives with Gary (Prior to June 1st) as he has graciously "Allowed" us to dive with another boat, "Of course you're welcome to find another operator besides Blue Water and CRD to go with."

I'd rather have done this wreck trek with CRD as Gary is a Master Captain, MSDT, 3k+ dives but I have seen Hens and Chickens, the benwood, french, molasses etc many times already and have zero desire to see the christ of the abyss. (see invasion post #305)

So what day is the Wreck Trek planned for? Where do I call to get the reservation locked in?

PS- Down4Fun is my Very Best Girl Friend (VBGF), which means I am with her because everyday I wake up and chose to be, not because I HAVE TO be, which essentially is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend.

PSS- And no we do not intend to make THIS a honeymoon trip... you clucking little birds in the background (you know who you are..)

YOu said Four to set the boat. Myself, Down4Fun, Truck1 and DeepStops. THere you go four.

With others I am sure to inquire as the hours tick by. Miss Directed will hopefully jump on board. I predict this boat will fill up and most likely would be able to fill another one just like it. Many of the divers here have already done their Keys experience with the 20' reef and christ of the abyss, the benwood, city of washington, but never get bored diving the bigger wrecks.

I was hoping the trip sights on the orginal boats would change as the time grew nearer to the deadline and the seats were unsold, especially since the wreck trips sold immediately out.

This wreck Trek sounds like a great outing anyway... what is the name of the boat and the outfit?? It is not Bubba's Bait/Tackle and Scuberdiving Adventours is it cause I dove with them once and it was a LONG LONG LONG swim back.

Standing by the phone with the Credit Card..

My apologies Eric.I was assuming you are married.That was my fault.The boat is Crystal Clear II and I need to double check with them in the morn but it should be the Pilot House boat on sat morn.I have done the trek with them out of Tav several times and have had nothing but fun and a great trip.

deepstops:
Tracy,

Let's make this happen, I've already been PM'ing Truck. It's with a charter we already know and has a fast boat. hint, hint :wink:

Oh guys I am set already. We don't arrive 'til Saturday afternoon (still need to find a charter for a dive then). Our only full days are Sunday and Monday and Sunday were already going with CRD. :ne_nau: Now, if we could change to Saturday afternoon with CRD, then we'd be a go, but I don't see that happening with the full boats.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom