Looking for Input

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaQ

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Well the winter is really here now, man is cold this moning. On my way into the City (Toronto) I had a chance to Lake Ontario, it was steaming like a boiling pot of water due to the water temperature differential. So now the winter projects begin. For some of us it planning out next dive season an what dives we want to do, for others it a chance to expand our training. For me it is time to work on the old web site and make it better.

If you haven't had a chance to see my web site, I recommend you have a look, it may just help you choise what you dive next season. I would also love to hear some input as to what sections should be added. I will be adding a dive schedule of the dives that my wife and I are planning to put together, but I am always open to other ideas.

If you want us to look at your sight,
don't you think maybe you should post the URL to it?

Ya think?

Mike D
:blfish:

how bout just like they got in the hotrod magazines.......
you could like have scuba babes pose next to wrecks and post em on the site......maybe a calander :D

Hey we could do that, I'll just run it by my boss ~cough~ the wife :bonk: ...... Well Cathrine says that it is an excellent idea. We could really beuatiful babes pose on the decks of ship wrecks, of coarse with all the gear and dry suits on who can tell if the diver is male or female. LOL I'll keep it in mind, Cath, may even pose for so of the pics. I'll have to work on getting like about 50 pics, you know, 1 a week.

Good idea, any others out there?

ScubaQ
-----------------------
GO LEAFS GO

Back
Top Bottom