Printing problem with Aeris Computer Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

norine62

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I seem to be having a bit of trouble printing out log pages with the Aeris Computer Interface, specifically the page with the dive line graph. When I fill out all the information (buddy, equipment, etc) it gets stuck spooling to the printer. When I leave out the extra info (buddy, equipment) it prints just fine. All the other versions (chart, personal, list) print out fine. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and I am using the most recent version of the software. Any thoughts?

norine62:
Hello,

I seem to be having a bit of trouble printing out log pages with the Aeris Computer Interface, specifically the page with the dive line graph. When I fill out all the information (buddy, equipment, etc) it gets stuck spooling to the printer. When I leave out the extra info (buddy, equipment) it prints just fine. All the other versions (chart, personal, list) print out fine. I tried installing and re-installing and I am using the most recent version of the software. Any thoughts?

Outside of calling Aeris you could try to see if your print driver is the latest version. If your driver is not the latest version of the Windows printer driver try installing the latest version to see if that helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom