Thursday 24th May weekly weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
:happywave everyone!

well im afraid to get on the scales..... but i will say ive been out walking up and down hills each day so will continue to plod along!

so how is everyone else doing? :dance_2:

I'll post it in about 10 hours from now after I shut down my health system for a long nap. :)

Well... this week, I'm at 252. That's up 1 pound... water weight, no doubt. The hydration meter on my scales says I'm up on the water end just a hare. No worries. :wink:

Hi All,

Hope everyone is feeling good!

Without any further ado here are my results:

This weeks weightin: 149.3lbs
Last weeks weight: 150.4lbs
Loss this week: -1.1lbs - YAY!
Lowest Ever: 149.1lbs
Total Loss to date: 65.9lbs
Target: 145lbs (+5.4lbs)

Got my new 'Small' semidry suit last Saturday! Alas I haven't been diving in it yet :(

Been playing with my Atom2 too, can't wait to get that in the water either! hehe

Well its bank holiday here this weekend coming, so hopefully loads of dives - if I can clear this thick head I've got - that goodness for Sudafed and Optivine!

Speak soon!

I forgot to get on the scale this morning, so I'll get on it tomorrow morning and see how bad I did. :|

Michael

No change from last week 225.4 still.

Been sick since Sunday ... so haven't been on my normal exercise routine ... or diving routine either, for that matter. Fortunately, haven't been eating normally either.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

dance_2.gif
dance_2.gif
Yeah! I love that you used the rump-shaker smile almighty!
dance_2.gif
dance_2.gif
Maybe I should make that my 'Official' "I-need-to-get-my-a$&-in-gear" smiley. Would be fitting, given this weeks results.

Last week I was crap on the workouts, so I tried harder this week and worked out 4 out of the 7 days and have been generally more active on my days off. Regretably, it is now time to make some serious dietary changes. Here's my stats:

As for me:
Today's weight: 212.2
Last weeks weight: 211.2
Starting Weight: 220.2
Loss this week: +1.0
Total weight loss to date [Week 6]: 8.0 pounds.

Must, must, must do better. The only good news is that, according to the scales (which I don't rely on that much), my body fat is down considerably. More importantly, my clothes are fitting much better (a more accurate sign in my books).

Hopefully this weekend will be active and healthy. Tonight no workout b/c of my apharesis blood donation although I might go for a brisk walk at work for a while. Cheers all!

I got on and I'm sorry I did. I gotta get it back together.:shakehead

:shocked: beleive it or not I remembered to step on the scale on the correct day!

Ok so I am back to my low, 199! Now my wet suit is starting to fit a little loose, and I am almost able to fit in my shortie! Not much further to go. Thanks for keeping me on track

doghouse:
Ok so I am back to my low, 199! Now my wet suit is starting to fit a little loose, and I am almost able to fit in my shortie! Not much further to go. Thanks for keeping me on track
:star::star::star:Yeah!! Congrats! :star::star::star:

I have to echo doghouse's thanks - this board has been a real lifesaver for me - especially when I am not feeling motivated, etc. Just being able to post, be accountable and even get some support and encouragement is a true blessing. :sprite10: Thanks! :sprite10:

Back
Top Bottom