Cristal Clear Service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlawler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Has anyone been able to book one of their free scubaboard charters in the last couple of weeks? I've been trying to get ahold of them since the second week of May and I just keep getting Dawn's voicemail. Left several messages and no one ever calls back. What's going on? I know I may have waited until the last few weeks, but my understanding was that they were going to make it available through the end of May.

The offer ends a week from today. I collected my free trip on May 5 along with several other folks. I'm paying for a couple trips with them this weekend, along with friends who are collecting their free trips.

Call them again - 800-226-0415.

diversolo:
Has anyone been able to book one of their free scubaboard charters in the last couple of weeks? I've been trying to get ahold of them since the second week of May and I just keep getting Dawn's voicemail. Left several messages and no one ever calls back. What's going on? I know I may have waited until the last few weeks, but my understanding was that they were going to make it available through the end of May.

Dawn is no longer there. Her husband Joe still is but the bottom line is, you need to call the 800# Walter listed. :)

Thanks for the updated info, guys. I know I should have asked earlier and now I hope I haven't waited too long.

I was booked for a group trip on the Speigel Grove today. No problems getting through on the 800 number. Only problem was the weather conditions.

Walter:
I hope it calms down by tomorrow afternoon.

Hey Walter...thanks again for the 800 number. I was able to get ahold of Olga and book a trip to the Grove on Monday. And I'm hoping too that the weather will cooperate.

What if they do get blown out by weather? Will they allow a rain check?

You'll have to ask them that. I suspect they'll simply refund the full price you paid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom