Desin Jetties and other shore dives June 3rd to June 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trever

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

I will be in Destin June 3rd to June 9th. I am looking for dive buddies to dive with at the Jetties or other shore dives. I have been diving in the past with SBM and Sea Yoda before. I am using a 121 cf tank so I may possibly be able to stay down as long as SBM can. Looking forward to meeting a few more of the Panhandle regulars.

Thanks,
Trever

I'm off the 5th and 7th and if ups will get my parts here i may have my boat back in the water by then and we could hit some of the near shore site weather and gulf permitting.that 121cf want do much good i only have al-80's lol

I'll know more about when I'm diving when I get my schedule from work - I should have some days off in that range.

rstone826:
I'm off the 5th and 7th and if ups will get my parts here i may have my boat back in the water by then and we could hit some of the near shore site weather and gulf permitting.that 121cf want do much good i only have al-80's lol

I need the 121 to keep up with SBM:D

I might be able to make the 3rd or the 9th, working Mon-Friday though. If I happen to be working in that area with enough time between jobs that coincides with a high tide, then I could possibly get something in during the week - no garauntee though.

I did a 77 min dive out there with currents last weekend, with an 80. :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
I did a 77 min dive out there with currents last weekend, with an 80. :wink:

Okay, Mat....now you are starting to get on my nerves.:D

SuPrBuGmAn:
I've got a pair of HP130s on order, get very annoyed!

Oh man, you on doubles....well, I am not to worried about the jetties. By the time you lug them out there....you will burn one tank just trying to catch your breath. But, I know, they are for your cave adventures. You on doubles means you could stay down....say about a WEEK! And, if I ever see you show up a Morrison Spring with those....forget it, we will never get to Sally's if we have to wait on you to empty them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom