Endless Scooter movie release!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Here it is....

movieposter600.jpg

20 minutes long, the movie is about traveling with scooters around the world and scooter diving.

The Endless Scooter

Although I've been shooting stills for years, this is my first ever attempt with (gasp) video, let alone making a movie. Thanks for watching!

All the best, James

Good Job Fdog,

Very reminiscent of "Endless Summer" (one of my neighbors favorite movies) - I thoroughly enjoyed watching it - would be nice to get it in higher quality format ... say a 250mb download? :wink:

My favorite shots were probably of the scooter being lowered into the water with the camera pointed back watching. Made me feel like I was finally getting to use one myself!

congratulations on a great first production :D

Aloha, Tim

Cool ! that looked fun ... well, after you got there anyway :wink: :)

I agree, you need to include some footage with the camera pointed back at you, maybe as you go through/next to something ..

very entertaining.

I missed out, but ya'll need to scooter outside Haunama Bay, I scoped it out

Good job putting that together. Good music transitions too.

For those that requested it (and that have a very fast connection and/or lots of time), here is the full-sized version of Endless Scooter. 212 MB and 640 x 480.

Endless Scooter full size

Sorry it took so long - it took me awhile to overcome the technology "issues".

All the best, James

fdog:
For those that requested it (and that have a very fast connection and/or lots of time), here is the full-sized version of Endless Scooter. 212 MB and 640 x 480.

Endless Scooter full size

Sorry it took so long - it took me awhile to overcome the technology "issues".

All the best, James

I enjoyed that verry much.

I have been thinking about getting a video housing, now I know which one to get.

Somehow I missed you putting the link up to the full res version - Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it again in high quality :)

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom