Invasion II Sunday Party - July 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Enough people are staying in the Keys through Sunday and leaving on Monday...

It's time for a

"We never give up on a Conch Party"
party​

Sunday night bash (well, at least a wind-down party).

Becky has offered the beach at Kawama for the evening...

Summary:

Party at Kawama Beach starts at 7:00 PM, BYOB

We have a grill, picnic area and beach

Bring a covered/purchased dish. I will provide a case of hamburgers and some packages of hot dogs...

We'll need buns, plates, condiments and everything else... Post what you will bring here

Kawama is a private Yacht Club with a guard stationed at the front.

If you plan on attending, PM Speargirl with your name and everybody in your party ASAP so she can submit a list to the guards, otherwise you will not be able to get in.

If you want to attend, but don't have a place to stay for the night, we have several Condos that will have room for you... If you drink don't drive, do the watermelon crawl!

Ah, never give up on a Conch Party! See you there​

Jim,

I'll bring something that's needed. I'll check with you at the Saturday night BBQ.

I got the condiments and relish tray Incl pickles and onions.
What else we need ?

Not sure yet but I saw watermelon mentioned. I can pick up that I guess. I have to ask the person who's driving though.

Dang it...I won't be able to make this one. I have to fly to Bahamas on Sunday afternoon. I sure everyone will have a great time.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
Dang it...I won't be able to make this one. I have to fly to Bahamas on Sunday afternoon. I sure everyone will have a great time.

Good Diving,
We all feel for ya, Gary :rofl3:

CoolTech:
We all feel for ya, Gary :rofl3:

Wish I was going over for some diving....but. Just a quick overnight business trip. Leave Sunday 5:30pm and return Monday 3:45pm. Would much rather be at the party.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom