Thursday July 12th, 2007 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thought I would start this up.

I've been away a couple of weeks, but maintaining at 221.

Let's here from one and all!

woohhooo - we're back!

a good week, down about a pound but more imporatantly im eating better and exercising!!!!

great job at maintaining Colby!!! thats the hardest part for me!

almitywife:
woohhooo - we're back!

a good week, down about a pound but more imporatantly im eating better and exercising!!!!

great job at maintaining Colby!!! thats the hardest part for me!

Thanks Almity, it's been good, especially since I got my first dives of the season in last week.

Well, after four days of diving and five days of sweating like a pig in FL, I thought for sure, I'd lose 'some' weight, b ut alas, none!

With all the stress and new meds, even though I have actually, gulp, been doing some exercising, I gained 20 of the 20 I originally lost. The last few weeks, I went back to really watching my carb intake and lost five. so, 50 to go to get to goal weight! :(

Almity, I tried the tim tams at Invasion 2, I sooo don't get the hype!

L

:shocked: were they from the fridge???

hmmmmm - *kicking butt* comeon SoCal.... you and me and ER and roy and alcina and colby and cathy and EVERYONE else holding hands to work ourselves the that future we envision and we can have and deserve!

almitywife:
:shocked: were they from the fridge???

hmmmmm - *kicking butt* comeon SoCal.... you and me and ER and roy and alcina and colby and cathy and EVERYONE else holding hands to work ourselves the that future we envision and we can have and deserve!

I am not giving up, just very frustrated with life...although getting better.... got a full time teaching job starts in Aug, got a 5 bedroom house for rent for less than half my mortgage was in Lagune - course, its; in the middle of freackin nowhere...older son doing ok in rehab. Younger son barely graduated 6th grade. Not happy about going to middle school in the middle of frickin nowhere, either....
House finally sold, 2 weeks before foreclousure... escrow closes on Thursday or Friday this week...

Can we say STRESS!!!

oh geez... :hugs: but you have alot to be grateful.... especially your eldest - you may have saved his life this time :hugs:

and i didnt think you were giving up.... i never took you to be a quiter so make sure you treat yourself gently as you deserve that also!

almitywife:
oh geez... :hugs: but you have alot to be grateful.... especially your eldest - you may have saved his life this time :hugs:

and i didnt think you were giving up.... i never took you to be a quiter so make sure you treat yourself gently as you deserve that also!

Ok, so I fell asleep while on the computer last night....:snore:

Thanks for the kind words and great hugs! That is what I need... I missed the board. Alll my friends are here... all the people that give me hope and strength to go on. Gotta get a move on and finish packing my house, then tackle the garage. Know anyone who wants a bunch of elementary teacher stuff???

L

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom