Morrison Springs 7-21PM & 7-22AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to get some time in the freshwater springs this weekend to cool off from the summer heat. Morrison is cheap and easy, it can also be quite enjoyable. Morrison Springs has depths to 50'ish in OW and 90'ish in its fairly OW safe cavern(IMO, safer than Ginnie's ballroom). Current water levels should produce great visibility and enough depth to explore the spring's run.

Looking to get to Morrison around 2PM on Saturday to get 2-3 dives before heading to Vortex for fills and Sally's for dinner. I'll be spending the night in the area and getting back onsite at 8AM on Sunday for another 2-3 dives before grabbing some more grub and heading home.

I currently have no buddies confirmed, will only be diving days that I know a buddy will show up - so please post if you plan to be there. If I only get buddies for one day, I'll drop the other day.

Sunday is a go, still looking for interest in diving Saturday afternoon.

Mat

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sunday is a go, still looking for interest in diving Saturday afternoon.

Mat

:14: The cool people are diving on Sunday.

Sorry Mat. We can't ever seem to hook up on the right weekend. It sounds like a great trip. I am going to be landlocked for the next two weekends doing sans diving family stuff...and not fun stuff either..helping folks move, bridal shower, house guests, yard work, staining cedar siding on the house..**yuk**

I've got divers lined up for Saturday afternoon as well. So I'm a go for both days, and will likely be joining up with Tom Smedley(and Rich Murchison?) at Vortex for BBQ shinanigans Saturday night.

cmufieldhockey8:
:14: The cool people are diving on Sunday.

Word :crafty: :crafty:

What time are you gathering on Saturday afternoon?

2PM, its in the original post Mr. Yoda :crafty:

You're participation in this thread automatically demands your attendance on Saturday! See ya there. :D

I just found this thread, but count me in for Saturday dives at Morrison!

Awesome, and a little update - new dive time for Sunday is 7AM! Earlybirds kick more butt!

I'll be there Saturday in the pm. (Missed the time in the first post :11doh: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom