Proper Pinnacle DS undergarment for 7-15 C?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evil_xander

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm planning on getting the Evolution 2 DS, so I'm also looking on their undergarment offering.

I plan to use it in temperatures ranging from about 7-15 degrees C, no ice diving or similar. Is the Merino Evolution undergarment too warm selection for this purpose? From the website it seems I could go with Temperate undergarment...

I'm looking to achieve normal warmth, not get cooked. :)

evil_xander:
I'm planning on getting the Evolution 2 DS, so I'm also looking on their undergarment offering.

I plan to use it in temperatures ranging from about 7-15 degrees C, no ice diving or similar. Is the Merino Evolution undergarment too warm selection for this purpose? From the website it seems I could go with Temperate undergarment...

I'm looking to achieve normal warmth, not get cooked. :)

Based on what your looking for, go with the temperate.....the merino would be overkill:14:

Mike

I wear there Fleece in 60 (15) degrees and there Evo without the Merino in 50 (7) degrees.

fppf:
I wear there Fleece in 60 (15) degrees and there Evo without the Merino in 50 (7) degrees.

fppf, I see you have the Evolution 1 DS. Do you have neoprene socks on it, or standard boots? If you have boots, are they very floaty and do they restrict you range ankle of movement?

We have boots, my wife and I don't have any problems. Frog and flutter is no problem. There warm, I only wear one pair of wool socks.

Thanks fppf!

Your welcome
Oh, and no ankle weights here, those are training wheels for drysuits :wink:

Back
Top Bottom