Princess Kathleen - Juneau 7/14/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akscubainst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Ski2summit and I headed out on Saturday planning to do the Princess Sophia but after running into a dense fog and motoring around for 30 minutes trying to get out again, we decided to do the Princess Kathleen instead.

Josh was diving double 95's with a couple stages and I was on my Classic KISS.

The dive was great! Good vis below about 20' though dark. We spent alot of time down at the stern in about 135' and then slowly worked our way back up to the bow (50'). I've been diving this wreck for 18 years and it never get's old!

The only annoying thing was having to listen to Josh's bubbles! Those OC guys are really noisy!

Oh yea, and watching him hang on deco! :rofl3: his 20 minutes to my 8.

Dave

If you're going to make fun of OC guys at least be accurate...it was 21 minutes on that plan.:no Honestly it didn't seem like all that long though when your shivering nearely uncontrollably.

P.S. On your board I was thinking with the RB it could be done internally so it stayed warm and you wouldn't have to remove your reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom