Apeks Black Pearl spare parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grausch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone

I am looking for a spare yoke assembly for my Black Pearl. When I originally bought the Black Pearl I got it without a yoke as someone had already bought this item.

I have currently replaced the A-clamp with a Tungsten A-clamp (as it was all Aqualung US had), but was hoping to get an original Black Pearl A-clamp. I've recently seen Simply Scuba advertise the A-clamp on their website, but they have not responded to my query as to whether it's a Black Pearl on Tungsten (there is a difference in the finish between the two). Has anyone ordered this item from them? If so, was it really the Black Pearl A-clamp?

I tried ordering the parts from my LDS, but apparently Aqualung US does not have all of these items in stock. Does anybody know if I could find the necessary parts somewhere else?

The required parts per the Apeks Regulator Maintenance Manual are:
19 - Yoke Clamp
20 - Yoke Clamp Connector
24 - Yoke Clamp Screw
25 - Black Pearl decal

If anybody can help me obtaining these parts it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Gunter

www.divetank.com is an authorized Apeks dealer. They may be able to help you out. Their contact information is on their website.

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom