How are the D Cards Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markfm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm doing a charter this weekend, want to see if it's accepted :)

The cards are going great! Membership is easy!

Dave

Sweet -- looking forward to getting it :) (I paid and sent the photo on 7/1).

Hey all, there was a minor issue with the machine that prints the cards. Its all fixed now and you should expect the cards in the mail very soon! Sorry for the delay.

Dave

Glad to hear the cards should be on the way. I'm waiting breathlessly.

Me too, I just sent the payment and picture so can't wait to see the dive people's reaction. :D

Hey Folks.. Just to let you know, the cards are in my hand. I just picked them up today.. The printer changed jobs and then she had to train someone else, then the print machine ran out of ink. (I didn't even know about that until yesterday) So, there was a slight delay.. But, the first 10 that Dave sent me are done and in my hand. I have a business meeting out of town tomorrow, but they will all get addressed and in the mail this Friday or Saturday at the latest.. Sorry for the delay.. Teething pains with something new is always going to happen. We'll get them sorted out very soon. Ber, if you are reading this, the printer LOVED your picture!!!

Whaddaya think Dave, will I have it to take to Roatan in a week?

Back
Top Bottom