October MegaDive preplanning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool

Contributor
Reaction score
The Supreme Council for MegaDive Planning has held a meeting of the minds, but there was a noticable lack of attendance on the part of the minds. So we just got drunk.

Somewhere along the way, the idea of moving the Fall MegaDive forward one weekend was brought up, but we were all too drunk to remember what the final vote was. If you were there, and have unedited video, let me know, I can get a pretty penny for that footage. PETA probably wouldn't like it, but, hey.

Anyway, because of conflicts with other events occuring around the same time, it has been proposed that the Fall MegaDive be held on the weekend of October 13th.

What is everyone's opinion of this?

Have you decided where it will be yet? I think I can actually make that weekend, and maybe my grandson. I should be back by then.

That may work. I know DEMA is the last weekend in Oct., and something else SCUBA related was going on the weekend of Oct 27, but I don't remember what is is.

The weekend of the 20th is the Vortoberfest Meet-n-Greet camp/drink/dive(not necessarily in that order) in the FL panhandle's Vortex Spring. 13th wouldn't keep anyone from that event - although it makes for a busy month! :D

I say we hold it Christmas weekend and disavow anybody that doesn't show!!!!
OOPS! That would include me!?!
The 13-15 seems to be ok as far as I know. I'll be starting the more intensive planning in the next few weeks.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom