Just A Thank You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Thanks to everyone who made this Invasion a blast, I had alot of fun, I promise next time I will be more free to dive with some of you. But I wanted to make sure everyone was happy at Kawama's. This was my real first big get together there and wanted everything perfect. Gary, Brenda and Brent you were great and everybody had so much fun. Thank you for the very nice dinner and thank you for the invite on your boats maybe next time. I would like to say thank you to MissD, Johnny,Lilsis, Kim and Gabbie for pitching in when I needed it thank you so much:D

I hope everyone can make it to the SB Reunion next month on Aug 17,18,19th this should be alot of fun.

Thanks again for a very nice weekend
Becky

Becky,

Kawama was really nice. I can't thank you enough. I left you a message on the counter.

DennisW:
Becky,

Kawama was really nice. I can't thank you enough. I left you a message on the counter.

I got it:D Did you find it? I didn't:shakehead but I am still not finished with all the places just got to tired. I will look again when I go back to finish your place

Becky,

I don't think that key exists in this space-time continuum. I've looked everywhere. Like I said, just send me your address. I'll send the check.

It was an amazing weekend... lots of fun and definitely some much needed down time recieved.

Now... I've got to figure out a family trip :)

Thanking us?? We should be thanking you! We had such a great time!!:D

Big thanks for helping us out when we were homeless Sunday night. We ended up diving again on Monday! :yeahbaby:

johnnyseko:
Thanking us?? We should be thanking you! We had such a great time!!:D

Big thanks for helping us out when we were homeless Sunday night. We ended up diving again on Monday! :yeahbaby:

Ditto what Johnny said about thanking us. Woman you are the one to be thanked. When our reservations were messed up and we were homeless Sunday night, I never thought I'd have to worry with so many friends around with places but let me tell u we did begin to worry :14: Thank you for coming to our rescue with a room for the night, even if it did take some time to get into. I slept like a baby that night that is for sure.

Another rescue when we had no dive plans for Saturday :11doh: One of our best dives for the weekend was off of your boat. You and Gregg, as I have said before, are awesome/wonderful people. The world is definitely much richer with you two in it. :)

Dennis, you are one I wish we would have had the chance to spend more time with and get to know, there is always next year though :D

Missdirected:
Dennis, you are one I wish we would have had the chance to spend more time with and get to know, there is always next year though :D

Yes young lady, there is always next year. At least we dived together on Sunday morning. I intend to make every SB Invasion if I can. I just have had too much fun on these trips.

Becky, sounds like you rescued a few people there on the weekend. One day, maybe Donna and I will come down just to visit you guys. Your kids are just too cute. I like that they obviously aren't couch potato kids and they aren't shy either.

Becky,

As always, you were a great host and I had a good time. I am still smiling from my double dip on the Duane Sunday. How I wish I could dive like that every day.

I cannot wait for Reunion next month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom