Diving today, very soon, act now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are taking Catherines boat out and I cant dive so she needs a dive buddy. Leaving Koko marina at 10 am. One tank dive. Anyone wanna go?

Jobs, they have jobs. But VBlueV maybe.....wake-up, HIT THE DECK

I'll bring Marley, he will be happy to see you. Maybe I can train him to be a scuba service dog instead of the worthless type he is now. he could wear his lifejacket and follow the SMB....I think we are onto something!

Think harder! If you just cliped off to him, he could tow you. Puppy scooter!

I like the way you think. But being a herder, it would be a very circular dive.

Wildcard:
We are taking Catherines boat out and I cant dive so she needs a dive buddy. Leaving Koko marina at 10 am. One tank dive. Anyone wanna go?
I'll be right there!

Im on my way out the door. If anyone want s to go, get with C.

shoot...I wanted to tell you to please wear a different suit---I hate that yellow thong with the suspenders.

You could shave your back too, unless you want to represent Alaska or something.
okay...when the C collar comes off. I'll cut some slack until then.

You should have asked before I left, ya know thats my favorite suit.
PS, thanks for the lunch!

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
damn jobs.

No kidding! I was wondering why I was getting that "I feel sick" feeling today around 9 am. Feeling that's strongest on the most beautiful days! Need a day at the beach or on the water to cure it!

Damn! Did you have a good time? Come back and gloat! Pictures???:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom