HOLLIS. Advanced Dive Gear with No Limits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollis Gear Nick

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the first online forum for Hollis; a line of professional diving equipment that as many already know, has been years in the making. Years of developing, testing and refining. However, we now have the ability to launch a complete line of products unlike any other company.

The official release date is Dema ‘07. Until then we hope this helps you get excited and learn more about our new line. We will be posting pictures and various information regarding Hollis products weekly.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have as we greatly value your opinions about our products.

Safe & Happy Diving

just in time for my tech rig! :D PICS PICS!!!!

:useless:

right this moment hubby is trialing/diving in the philipines with the new data hud mask and i suspect he will start test driving the new hollis bpw soon (next week)... his lds is super excited about the range!

is it ok if i show and tell some pics as i get them Nick???

If not PM them to me:D

:D who me??? neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i have fears hubby will return home on sunday wanting to buy the HUD mask as he said after the first dive or so to get use to it the HUD is great for photographers! (this trip, he is diving oc and not ccr)

i actually had the backplate in my hands last week but it had the wrong harness so i suspect its in now and hopefully next weekend he can start telling me his thoughts on the wing and harness

almitywife:
...snip...i suspect he will start test driving the new hollis bpw soon (next week)... his lds is super excited about the range!
...snip...

So whats the range of the new BP/W?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom