Sherwood Wisdom software question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gadgetgrrll

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a new Sherwood Wisdom computer (3 dives old), and I've noticed what seems to be a bug with the software, so I was hoping for some help. This software version is the latest version available on the Sherwood site. If I remember right it's dated 6/07.

After I download dive log details from the Wisdom, it sets a "Life Time Dive #" for me. This number apparently is programmed to to match the number of dives I've done with the computer and it will not allow me to modify it to my actual number of life time dives. Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks in advance,
Kathy

Ok. Thanks. The interesting thing there is that there are two values side-by-side that seem to be the total number of dives for this computer. That is why I got the impression that this value would be more specific to me rather than the computer. I appreciate the quick feedback.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom