lost my posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metalmat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I couple weeks ago I had asked about dive opps and hotels in key largo and key west .
when the site went down it took all the links but i do remember most so .... if you gave me any info thanks !!!

thanks Deb i got it!!!!!!!

When were you planning on going? I don't remember.

wow, the water will be bathtub warm then, you will really enjoy it!!

metalmat:
I couple weeks ago I had asked about dive opps and hotels in key largo and key west .
when the site went down it took all the links but i do remember most so .... if you gave me any info thanks !!!

I lost my posts too, I had to re-register. I've been hanging out in Key West diving with most of the shops here to see who offers the best trip.IMO
1-Southpoint Divers- best overall, great boat , very knowledgable staff, easy location, offers fresh fruit at end of dive.
2-Lost Reef-not bad, can't say anything bad about them, average dive boat.
3-Dive Key West-ditto, the boat is very far from dive shop.
4-Captains Corner-cheapest dive on the island, horrible boat, takes out mostly snorkelers among the divers.
5-Subtropic-they must be going through a slump. Last 2 times out with them we never saw the dive site, both boats are presently broke down.
I hope the info helps. By the way yesterday vis was over 100 ft. on the wrecks and reef.:D

thanks crazyboutdiving... but I am probly gonna spend Key West topside with my wife..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom