Lobster mini-season!!! What are your plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Omigosh, I can't believe that nobody has seriously posted about mini-season yet!!!

I'm not organizing a dive, but I want to see what everyone else is doing...

I am kayak diving at o-dark-thirty on Wednesday morning, but I could be arm-twisted into some other dives...boat, beach, kayak, it's all good.

So what are YOU doing for mini-season?

Ill be in Fort Pierce..Weds & Thurs..Doing some lobstering Thursday with Wayne Mitchell and some others...Weds Im up for anything if anyone will be in the area!

DebbyDiver:
So what are YOU doing for mini-season?

Those are two days I stay the hell away from the water. Too many idiots lose what little sense they had. Perhaps we should start a poll as to how many will kill theirselves this year?

If anyone is going out please don't forget your lobster sticker they will be checking. And please be safe, people seem to get really crazy this time of the year.
Happy Lobster Hunting
Becky

anyone wants to take me lobster catching?

Debby, you and I---same as last year. You up for a Tuesday night midnight dive?

Put me in the "any day but mini-season" camp.

Too many divers that haven't had themselves, their gear, or their boat in the water since last year's mini-season for me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom