Thursday, July 19th, 2007 Weigh In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CathyS

Reaction score
I've lost two pounds since last Thursday. The key point for me, I think, is that I have been keeping up on exercising. If I don't exercise, I don't have success. I try to keep that in mind when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to move.

Okay everyone, let's hear how you did this week!

Today I weight: 146.5lbs - I think a little over a pound lost from last week

TheTrickster:
Today I weight: 146.5lbs - I think a little over a pound lost from last week

Way to go, Rich! You are so close to your goal! Wow, looking at the progress you have listed in your signature, you've really done a great job.

241.2!!!!!

Total loss to date- 63.8 lbs!!!
Average loss- 8.5 lbs a month

I notice that weight loss is much slower now. Granted, I've been slacking a bit.... but, when I slack, I'm staying steady (within 2-3 lbs). So, that's good.

I'm soooo close to the 230s! I want to be in the 230s by no later than August 10th (the day before I leave for FL). As a side note... once I get down to 234, I'll be at the lowest weight I've seen in OVER 7 1/2 years. (I weighed 234 when I birthed my daughter!)

I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd mention it here too. For the last several years, my resting heart rate had been in the mid-90s, routinely. Over the last 7 months, I've successfully dropped my RHR to 70-72 beats per minute! I'm very happy with that!

erparamedic:
241.2!!!!!

Total loss to date- 63.8 lbs!!!
Average loss- 8.5 lbs a month

I notice that weight loss is much slower now. Granted, I've been slacking a bit.... but, when I slack, I'm staying steady (within 2-3 lbs). So, that's good.

Woo hoo!

I started in a similar place as you - started at 290, currently at 231.5. And I have noticed the same thing about weight loss slowing down compared to how it was in the beginning. I always hear that people who lose weight slowly are more likely to keep it off. Don't know if it's true or not, but that's what I tell myself to make me feel better about it. ;-)

Well it has been a long time since I checked in.

I damaged a tennon in my wrist (nicked it with a knife) so typing has been an ordeal.

It also has kept me from eating it seams as I am now 1.5 #'s from my goal! 196.5 this morning!!!

It is hard to beleive that I am almost down 15#'s. Yes it has taken a long time, but it has been a lifestyle change, that hopefully I can keep up.

Woohooo Everyone! Well done!

As of yesterday morning the scale had only changed maybe a smidgen in the right direction, so I'm still at a total loss of just around 2kgs for the past three weeks.

But yesterday I was walking back from shopping and ran into a woman I chat with now and then. I haven't seen her in about a week. She was so gushy about "you've lost weight! It looks great!" So I guess I'm on the right track. Funny coz my clothes all feel like the fit the same way :wink:

im here im here

im down about 800grsm this week which is about 1.5lbs so very pleased with the downward movement!!!!!!!!!

been eatting better for 2 weeks now - increased my fruit and veggies and i feel much better for it

woohooo!

I couldn't check in last week as I was away on business.
Of course the crash would have black holed my check in too.

Business convention so schedule & diet were nowhere near normal.
Very careful with what & how much I ate.
The only workout I could manage was two weight sessions of 10 minutes each.
Better than nothing, though not by much.

Starting weight 232lbs.
Last check in 202.3
Todays weight 201.5

Today is my 27th anniversary.
I tried, but the ring doesn't fit yet. RATS

Wayne

you have made a huge start there Wayne so WELCOME and keep going!!!

having my wedding rings fit was one of my major goals also... now i worry they will fall off so keep working and you will reach that goal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom