I get to come home!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
It's been a long time since I was home. I'll be home saturday AM! Sadly no diving this time due to recent surgery. Oh well. If anybody is going to be in Homer, PM me and we can hook up for a beer and scuba stories.

I wish I was still in Homer...that's where I spent my childhood. All the years I spent in Homer, and I had no idea people dove there...Anyways, hope your recovery goes well!

Is that one restaurant (I think it was off Main Street) with the fantastic burgers still open? They had a bunch of cool "old fashioned" decorations on the walls. When I left, they had cut back their hours due to lack of business...

Have a great day!

Wildcard:
It's been a long time since I was home. I'll be home saturday AM! Sadly no diving this time due to recent surgery. Oh well. If anybody is going to be in Homer, PM me and we can hook up for a beer and scuba stories.

Welcome back WC:D
If you're ever down our way we'll get some diving (when you're better) and some beer drinkin' in:eyebrow:

Poog:coffee:
Life's too short for bad coffee or beer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom