Venice Beach July 28th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FL_DVLover

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any one up for a shore dive off Venice Beach, Saturday July 28th? Myself and a friend are planning on being there and I thought it would be cool to meet up with some Scubaboard members in the area. It will be my first time there. I'm willing to bring refreshments or maybe we could bar-b-que and make a day of it.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding takers on that offer!!

FL_DVLover:
Any one up for a shore dive off Venice Beach, Saturday July 28th? Myself and a friend are planning on being there and I thought it would be cool to meet up with some Scubaboard members in the area. It will be my first time there. I'm willing to bring refreshments or maybe we could bar-b-que and make a day of it.

The wife and I will be up there for our monthly "get away from the kids" night out and day of diving. Are you guys coming down that morning or the night before? I think we're staying at the Hampton Inn just before the 41 bypass going South. If you're coming down Friday night, maybe we could get together for dinner too.

diversolo:
The wife and I will be up there for our monthly "get away from the kids" night out and day of diving. Are you guys coming down that morning or the night before? I think we're staying at the Hampton Inn just before the 41 bypass going South. If you're coming down Friday night, maybe we could get together for dinner too.

Thanks diversolo. I won't be able to make it until Saturday morning. I plan on being at Alhambra early that morning and staying for the day if the weather holds out.

Don't forget to let me know what time & what to bring.

Deanna, I enjoyed diving with ya yesterday, and wish I could join y'all next weekend, but committments prevent it...maybe next time.

MoteMan:
Deanna, I enjoyed diving with ya yesterday, and wish I could join y'all next weekend, but committments prevent it...maybe next time.

Too bad you can't make it, but I'm sure we'll dive together again soon. I'm interested in the other dives you mentioned and I wouldn't mind going back to Red Rocks. It was fun. Thanks for posting the pictures in the other thread! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom