Harness & Bladders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollis Gear Nick

Contributor
Reaction score
Solo.jpg
Elite.jpg
HTS.jpg
ATS.jpg
X55Wing.jpg

Nice looking gear! Should do well in the market. Pics of regs?

I'd love to see some reg pics as well. What else is anticipated for the line? Multi-gas computers?

Jimmer:
I'd love to see some reg pics as well. What else is anticipated for the line? Multi-gas computers?

Jimmer,

Unfortunatly no pics of any regs yet. we should have these up on this forum soon. As far as all other gear goes, this is to be a COMPLETE line. Featuring Harnesses, Wings, Computers (including Multi-Gas), Vehicles, Regulators, Rebreather, Drysuits, Canister Lights, Various Accessories, Etc...

Any and all information will be posted on this forum as soon as i recieve it so i can keep you guys up to date.

Thanks

Where are you located, and who is your target market?

PerroneFord:
Where are you located, and who is your target market?
Hi PF,

We are located in San Leandro, California. Our target market is anyone serious about diving. As you might have guessed, this gear is designed with a technical diver in mind. However, we are currently working on products to meet the needs of any diver. Which of course includes the recreational side as well.

Thanks for your interest...

Any more detailed photos of:
ATS.jpg

And come on - when is this stuff being released!

I looking at a new bcd for fun dives and this looks mighty sweeet.....

Side note: your website linky doesn't work :)

TheTrickster:
Any more detailed photos of:
ATS.jpg

And come on - when is this stuff being released!

I looking at a new bcd for fun dives and this looks mighty sweeet.....

Side note: your website linky doesn't work :)
Hi Trickster,

More detailed images and descriptions of all products are in the works and will be posted here in the Hollis forum. The website however will only be a landing page until dema, which is our official release date. It will be running soon and will include images of product, sections for customer and dealer inquries, and a brief overview of the company.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick, are the hollis backplates compatible with other manufacturers wing designs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom