My New Toy!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fldiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, so I have spent the last few weeks selling my little fishing skiff and looking for something a little larger. Well, I found it last weekend in Ft. Myers. Paid for it, had it transported up to Canaveral yesterday, and can't wait for SUNDAY so I can take it out! Bought me a 26ft ANGLER cuddy OPEN FISHERMAN with twin outboard Yamaha's! Check out the pics I put in my gallery! Anyone know of any dive spots not too far away????

SWEET!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

OOOOO you suck man:10: I have been looking for a boat like that for some time now. Is that the boat you are bringing up to my place in Aug? Nice boat my friend
icon14.gif
just don't rub it in when you get here or (I) will cry.

I have an idea leave it with me at Kawama's. LOL
Becky

No, can't bring that one down with me. Too big and bulky to trailer!! My Expedition wont pull it!! I am bringing the little Bayliner Deck Boat with me to the keys.

That's ok.. I have a Donze I can use, of course it's not mine but still I can use it. Maybe we can get both the boats on a trip together while you are down.

I'll have 2 boats when I am there. Bringing the Deck boat and renting a 20ft cc from Cristal Clear for the week also. We can just use those if you want. Besides, I may need a guide to find the Lobzillas!!!(hint,hint)

When I get this boat up to MY standards I may put it up for sale. That is my main hobby is fixing up boats and then selling them. Scuba is just something to do off of those boats while I own them. If I do sell it, should I give you first dibs?

OH well I don't know maybe maybe not you know how things go.... HAVE YOU LOST ALL YOUR FEELINGS FOR ME OR WHAT. YES CALL ME...... lol I would love to have a normal boat I could call my own instead of all these sail boats I own..
Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom