Hello Conch Diver's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys and gals Marvel told to post here and let everyone know that I am here in Lauderdale for the next two weeks.

I did my first Florida dives today with American dreams dive charter and It was awsome!!!

The vis was great and the divers are fantastic, I dove with (chip&Scott) they are both scubaboard members and took me under their wing and showed me around.

Kudos to them both , awsome people and fantastic divers!!

I love the great diving here in Florida, And love being here.

I will be hoping to do more diving as much as possible while I am here.

What day are you here till? I'll see if I can head over one weekend :D

P.S. Incase you haven't seen my thread, I love American Dream!

Jim it as great diving with you too. American Dream is a great outfit.

Although it's not a great shot due to the back scatter, here is a picture of Jim on the McCalister wreck.
1185065318_Jim-Ernst.jpg

And as far as Chip is concerned, I guess he didn't get enough to drink at the Keys Invasion last weekend.
1185065341_Rum.jpg

Hey Jim, welcome!! Lots of active divers here. If you want to try some of our fabulous beach dives, keep an eye on the trip threads or even start one yourself!

Scubastud.

I am here till the 6th of Aug but I will not be able to dive after the 5th as I fly on the 6th.

Debbie I will know more about my squedule monday as then I will know what hours I will be in class, And I will let you all know then.

Scott, those Pictures of chip are great, And the one of me is good as well, thanks buddy!!!

Jim,

Great. I'll see what weekends look like for me until then. I know I'll be in New York for one, but I'll get back to ya!

Hey Jim!!! Glad you posted! Too bad I'm working this weekend & cannot dive. :shakehead

Jim Ernst:
Hey guys and gals Marvel told to post here and let everyone know that I am here in Lauderdale for the next two weeks.

Jim do you always do what gorgeous blondes tell you to? :wink: :D

I may actually be down your way during your stay. I will know more tomorrow when Johnny checks his schedule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom