Looking for instructor in spring country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildmanzero

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning on a diving trip to central Florida October 15-20. I am an OW diver with about 10 dives ( all boat in seawater). I would like to get my Nitrox and AOW certifications while there and just work on my skills and get familiar with spring diving. Hope I can work in a guided cavern dive while I am there. I am looking for reccommendations for an instructor/guide. I don't really need a cave guy who might be bored with a " rookie."

If you are near Alachua Fl, Su Hunter is someone to call. Never dove with her, but chatted with her at length recently and she charges very low rates, and is fairly flexible in terms of scheduling. She's a cave diver, but this means she knows her springs :)

Su Hunter "The Scuba Shack" 352-514-8309

Nitrox: $100
AOW: $200
Rescue: 200
CPR/First Aid: 30
Master Scuba Diver: 250
Dive Master: 400

if you end up doing anything with her, "that one guy at the fireworks show you chatted with you for a while early in the afternoon" reccomended her :) I'm gonna try to get my dad and brother to take AOW with her soon, and I personally want to work on a nitrox cert :)

Or PM GDI here on the board. He might be able to help you out, and I can recommend him personally.

Oh sheesh...AOW is incredibly inexpensive compared to the "boat diving" version I was going to take here!

I'll have to look at that one for when I return to school :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom