Need a mechanic fast will pay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I need a mechanic really fast like yesterday.
99' Mercury 250 EFI 2 stroke. rmp's only at 4000 won't plane out. spark plugs have been changed oil has been changed.
This is for a person who is at Kawama Yacht Club and is a diver/spearfishing familly who brought down his boat from Sarasota. It worked fine before he brought it down but now???? He is willing to pay good money to have someone come and fix it. I personally think it has something to do with his fuel injection but I am not a mechanic so I am just guessing. If someone is near or could help him out please give him a call
Steve (Makanic on spearboard) 941-320-3747

Thank you sooo much.
Becky

icon14.gif
Thank you to whom ever it was here on the board for helping my friend. It shows that even if you are not a member of this board you guys are willing to jump in and help. I find it odd that this man is a spearboard member and is well known and liked on that forum and could not get help. But soemone from here jumped right in and helped him. It makes me proud to be apart of this forum:D
Becky

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom