Suunto Cobra AI question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lawofgravity

Reaction score
To all Suunto users, I'm noticing a bunch of good deals on ebay and will probably look at getting a Cobra. However from what I've seen the AI console reads in bars, which I hate. For me the bigger the number (psi, feet) the better. I know it can be converted from imperial to metric, but can it read psi??

Thanks,
lawofgravity

ditto ditto ditto....

Got love it! Get the good deal & the software! You will enjoy it.
I been diving my cobra alittle over a year now. No problems at all.

Aaron

gets my vote, over forty dives on mine...so far so good.

yes it can be changed , and you will love it i got the complete with the compass and softwear . I had mine close to two years nad never had any troubles with it

Make sure you can return it if there's a problem.
My first Cobra went crazy after 2 dives and I had to return it. Lucky for me I bought it at a dive shop that gave me a loaner while I was waiting for my replacement.
I really like it now that it works :)

Thanks guys for all your help! If anyone is interested in getting one, there are two cobras with compass on auction at ebay. One is currently at $355, reserved met with 14 hours to go, the other is at $255, reserved not met with 4 days to go. LP's list price is $450.

:)

lawofgravity:
To all Suunto users, I'm noticing a bunch of good deals on ebay and will probably look at getting a Cobra. However from what I've seen the AI console reads in bars, which I hate. For me the bigger the number (psi, feet) the better. I know it can be converted from imperial to metric, but can it read psi??

Thanks,
lawofgravity
You can change the settings to read from bars to psi and meters to feet. I got both Cobra and mosquito and very happy with both of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom