Dive Report - Big Sur 7/21/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really nice shots! That must have been one heck of a trip!

-Chris

Thanks for the photos, I'll go there someday.

Great pictures -- I've enjoyed Big Sur from the land side any number of times, but it looks like a great destination underwater, too.

I rode the Big Sur 1 south yesterday PM and today AM (coming home from the MotoGP - and my first dive at the Breakwater).
We spent the night at the small motel in Lucia and I kept staring down at the kelp forest 200 ft below our balcony wondering when will I be able to dive the Big Sur?

By the way, while staring ..... a whale with baby just passed by cruising north ... I almost jumped in!

I_AM

Will you be coming back up this way anytime soon I_AM? If so, PM me and will hit the water!

B.

I keep thinking about a Big Sur dive with Cypress...after seeing these pics i def. need to get a dive in this summer!

Big Sur is typically accessed from boats and during a limited seasonal window. If you are visiting and without gear I recommend going to Monterey and renting .... I do not know of any shops in Big Sur/Carmel

Back
Top Bottom