Shark tooth Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be in Florida The last week of August and want to do some shark tooth diving. Dose anybody recommend any charters? Or would you like to shore dive with me?

Scott

Florida Scuba school is booked up.

Only 1 charter available. They'll get you the mile off shore to the bone yard... of if your friendly like I'm sure Reefguy or Walter or 2th or others who shore dive will be happy to buddy with ya out the to finer pickin points :D

IndyScott:
I will be in Florida The last week of August and want to do some shark tooth diving. Dose anybody recommend ant charters? Or would you like to shore dive with me?

Scott

Grab some for me. :wink:

IndyScott:
I will be in Florida The last week of August and want to do some shark tooth diving. Dose anybody recommend ant charters? Or would you like to shore dive with me?

Scott

Ant charter? Hrmmmm :wink:

What dates are you wanting to shore dive? We are always up for getting a group together and making a day of it. Especially when other SB'ers come to town for a visit. What is bringing you over to this area anyway? The megs? Are you wanting to do any other diving?

CBulla:
IF you can wait till Memorial day weekend, thats the earliest I can dive :D
Dang! That's a long time! :wink:
(do you mean labor day??)

Hey hey, am I hearing rumblings of a Labor Day toof dive?? :huh:

Pretty puh-leeze?? :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom