***Bug Dive 7/26/2007--All Welcome***

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the gooch

Contributor
Reaction score
Shore dive for bugs on Thursday. Lets try and get any stragglers. I want to be wet by 7 a.m. so lets try to meet up at 6:30. So:

Where: Johnson Street in Hollywood--If I remember the streets correctly the parking lot is between Johnson and Michigan St.
What: Diving for bugs
Who: Anyone with a lobster license
When: Thursday July 26th @ 6:30 a.m.

*****Don't forget your license and flag if you have one*****
*****Bring $$ for parking****

Hey Mike I might just join you...a friend of mine with a boat might have one spot available for me Thursday but if she doesn't, I'll let you know, it would be fun to dive with you again.

is anyone going later on thursday afternoon? is that area also good for a shore dive even if there are no lobsters?

Problem is, Aquajon, we are having bad thunder/lightning storms in the afternoon. I'm too busy to die...so I'm going to have to wrap up my activities by noon.

But to answer your question: yes, that is an awesome dive, bugs or not.

Im in if I can find a lift... my friend is working that day

Are you staying in Miami-Dade County? Gooch and Sperbonzo, don't you guys live in Miami-Dade? Maybe y'all can work something out.

Hey Gooch and Chato...are you guys still up for this? My arms will be way too tired tomorrow to kayak dive. But let's think of going a little further north of Johnson Street since it is picked over. We could try Cody or Greene Streets north of Sheridan, or maybe Dania Beach.

I couldnt get tanks (came back from my dive at like 7:30 yesterday)... hope you guys had fun!

We didn't go...I fell at the beach yesterday and injured my tailbone. It wasn't too bad last night but this morning...I can't move. OW!!!

I hope everyone else is being safe and catching lots of bugs!

Hey Chato, when do you go back? Gooch and I have a night dive planned for August 9.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom