Boynton w/ Kev in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a few weekends w/o set dive plans and was looking at firming up the schedule. Chatted w/ Brian and we're thinking we're due to take over Kevin's boat again; who's with me...?

I just checked the website and the weekends of Aug 11/12 & 25/26 are wide open; anyone have any preferences. Maybe talk him into a Sat night dive as well...?

-Tim

OOOOOOOH I would love to dive with y'all on either the 11th or 12th, preferably a morning dive...depending on where he's going. I'm not into the real deep technical stuff.

DebbyDiver:
OOOOOOOH I would love to dive with y'all on either the 11th or 12th, preferably a morning dive...depending on where he's going. I'm not into the real deep technical stuff.

100' isn't "deep or technical" (to Tim or I at least :D ). We did the Castor last time and I've never dove the Captain Tony so that'd be my vote for the first dive.

It isn't deep or technical to me either, but don't you guys do some really wild stuff? Tim didn't post the destinations or depths. I've been wanting to do the Castor. I can't remember when I last did Capt. Tony but it's been a really long time; I'm guessing about 8 years ago.

Bottom line: I'm free those two days and depending on what the destinations are...I'm there, dude!

DebbyDiver:
but don't you guys do some really wild stuff?

Well, there was this one time that involved midgets, clowns, strippers, a kazoo and a donkey, but I don't think the mods will let me divulge much else.

We go to the dark side about once a month, the deep stuff up by Kev is deep by my current standards, so this is purely recreational fare.

-Tim

netmage:
Well, there was this one time that involved midgets, clowns, strippers, a kazoo and a donkey, but I don't think the mods will let me divulge much else.

We go to the dark side about once a month, the deep stuff up by Kev is deep by my current standards, so this is purely recreational fare.

-Tim

Don't say another word about the strippers and kazoos dude :light:

So pick a date, we'll fill the boat, that's not an issue. If you want me to pull the trigger, you know I won't hesitate.

Do we wana make it a whole day? Lobster season would be in full swing by then...? Do wreck/reef & wreck/reef? Followed by cervesas and margharitas....?

I went to the doctor, and instead of re-upping for more cowbell, perscribed tequila...

netmage:
Do we wana make it a whole day? Lobster season would be in full swing by then...? Do wreck/reef & wreck/reef? Followed by cervesas and margharitas....?

I went to the doctor, and instead of re-upping for more cowbell, perscribed tequila...

I'd be up for that but let's do 1 wreck, 3 reefs, more bugs that way.

You should try the Schweaty Balls too :wink:

Oooooooooooooooooh

A wreck and three reefs?

A whole day lobster-catchin' fiesta?

Oooooooooooooooooh

Put me down for one day of that please. :D

I'm in. Brian and I were just talking about going back to Kev's boat in August. I too, have never been to the Capt. Tony. Either weekend is good with me.

Hey Brian, if we end up doing both boats do you have an aluminum 80 I could borrow? I have three and that way I wouldn't have to worry about fills between boats:D Thanks
Kim

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom