Not so mini ....season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vr24

Contributor
Reaction score
We went out with intentions to just have some fun dives, see if we can pull some lobster and definately spearing.

Ended up with I think 18 lobsters, including Jumbo, that nice grouper, and 5 hogs. Ton of fun, and pretty darn productive!

mini_season.jpg

Oh man! I'm drooling on my keyboard!! :D

It's only a 6" carpace! Throw it back!!:rofl3:

About 6 lbs.?

i'm so jealous.

Got a 7 pounder at Wabasso. Viz wasn't to great though. There is a ground swell coming in but no cold water

We had a great day of diving but didn't see that many lobster. We ended up with 5 keepers but none that big! It did seem that the average size was pretty good this year but we were a little disappointed in the quantity.

We'll try it again tomorrow and may move out deeper to avoid the picked over inside reefs.

Anybody try the third reef off Ft. Lauderdale today? If so, did you find (leave) any bugs out there for me?

h2oSkier:
Did you leave any bugs out there for me?

Nope. All gone. Every last one of them. :rofl3:

My report is on the other lobster thread. "Only" six but I'm still a happy camper!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom