Questions on a Aries 750GT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SD40T-2

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings fellow divers,

I'm thinking of obtaining a Aries 750 GT in the future and I've got a lot of questions about it and most of the internet review sites don't answer them for me. I'd be grateful if there is someone that has one of these little things that could give me some info on specifics.

Questions I have,

1. What is needed altogether to download to a PC? Software, cables, interface, etc...
2. What is the software like and is the downloader compatible with other software?
3. Will the computer work surface intervals and dive times with repetitive dives and is it programable for pre-planned dives (ie. known planned depth and duration of dive planned)?

I know I will have more questions but this is a start.

Opinons, hints and tips are also helpful. I'm planing on taking a computer speciality course but I'd like to get to know and use one a little before I plunk down the bucks for one of these things.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

D. Speirs
SD40T-2

Back
Top Bottom