Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Updated as per request

Well what better excuse to have another one of our fantastic gathering/meet-n-greets then having a visitor come to town?

IndyScott is going to be in our area for a bit and would like to do some shark tooth diving. He had September 1 open, so that is how the date was picked.

As always, these greets are for new divers/members to the board and experienced ones as well. Come one, come all and have fun.

Here is the link for the calendar. Please add or remove your name as needed.

We are going picnic style, so everyone needs to bring a little something that doesn't require cooking/BBQ. Please post what you would like to bring so we can get a master list going. Let's start meeting at 8 a.m.

Venice Beach conditions:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.p...40&postcount=2

Hey guys, I came up with the following list. I'm steering away from stuff that has to be BBQ or calls for a lot of set-up/clean-up. If I have missed anything, please let me know.

Please, let me know what you will be bringing so that I can keep track of what is going to be coming. I'll get our :bic: mod to update first post every couple of days.

Small box of trash bags: Gabby

40 plates, napkins & forks:
1. tltracy

Set of plastic serving spoons - You can get them at Publix and it is way better than a dinky spoon at getting food out of container onto plate
1. BlondeAmbition

4 buckets of chicken (Publix has Fresh Cooked then Chilled @ $6.99 – not the fried that has been sitting under the lamp )
1. MoteMan
2. Frogman_5
3. MichelleA
4. Dsevern
5. BlondeAmbition

4 quarts of potato salad
1. Gabby
2. DKramer
3. DKramer
4. DKramer

3 Quarts baked beans
1. ReelDreams
2. DKramer
3. Spshneer

Chips (3 bags each)
1. DebbyDiver
2. Sallie

Fruit
1. Mistigold
2. Spshneer

Cases of Cold Water
1. UnderBlueWaters
2. MoteMan
3. Capt Grumby
4. Underbluewaters
5. SpShneer

Cases of cold soda
1. Divergirl4u
2. YellowSub
3. NatureWalker

Desert
1. Capt Grumby

Gatorade:
1. Dsevern

Wings:
1. Scuba-Jay

Cool, I am sure John will be there and lil sis. Another fun day in the making :)

ME ME ME!!!

And tltracy but I will let her RSVP for herself.

I cant wait!!!
I dived the North end of the beach(solo) And did not find much.
I don't Know if I went far enough out.
It it going to be fun with some real experts.

Scott

Zech and I should be there, but we're a bit apprehensive at seeing NatureWalker dive nekked :eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom