Argg!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTommy

Reaction score
# of dives
Ok well its been awhile since I have posted. But here is a update. For those remember me asking a slew of questions, I was set to start my cert process this past weekend and my check out dives this upcoming weekend in Moterey. However some unforeseen event stop that from happening. I was involved in a accident at work in which my truck overturned ie. rolled over. I was not seriously injured matter of fact I was actually able to walk away, suprisingly to most including CHP on the scene. I will try and post pics. Due to the accident I lost my job and in turn had to put all my diving plans on hold. For the ummm maybe 1 who know I am or was a fuel hauler. Dolphin here in Stockton was nice enough to let me pull out of the class after they all asked that I was ok and that they were glad I made it out alive.(which mind you I really don't know these ppl from Adam, which goes to show divers are a great bunch of folks) and leave my tution as store credit for a future class. Which I am hoping will be within next cpl of months.
So I have been out of work since the 19th, But have one job locked down starting Mon if I take it, and another possible find out tomorrow. Then will come the decision of which one to take ugh... So thats about it, after things settle down a bit I will be back in class ready to go!!

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

Tommy

wow is right. It amazing you walked away from that. I am glad you are ok and that is the most important thing. Dolphin here in Sac is my favorite local LDS because of the people and service.

Hope to see you back soon!

Buck

Great to hear you made it out of that ok Tommy. Being a firefighter, I've seen my share of those, and I gotta tell ya, they're bad enough without having a 4000 gallon load of gasoline sitting right behind ya. Thank goodness you were hauling doubles. Best of luck on the new job, and good luck when you finally get back to Dolphin to do your coursework!

Back
Top Bottom