Thursday, July 26 Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hmm. I don't remember what I weighed last time I checked in, but I am a 1/2 lb lighter than when I left for vacation on Friday 7/13.

My arm is more heavy along with my body now...:shakehead, I'm going to stop the weight training for a while and concentrate on going for cardio. Today it jumped up to 167, don't know if its muscle weight or fatness but I've been eating not so carefully though. :11:

Weigh in This Week:

This weeks weigh: 144.3lbs
Last weeks weight: 145.6lbs
Loss this week: -1.3lbs
Total Loss to date: 71.8lbs
Target: 145lbs (-0.7lbs)

Roy - 167lbs? Weren't you near 150 at one point? I sure its muscle gain, more than weight gain!

I don't know, but it is driving me up the wall thats for sure. :light:

219.3 as of this morning.

I'm shocked, really ... I managed to hold pretty much steady even though I've been doing long days, not eating properly, and not exercising regularly for the past week and a half.

Go figure ... (it'll probably catch up with me next week) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

RoyN:
My arm is more heavy along with my body now...:shakehead, I'm going to stop the weight training for a while and concentrate on going for cardio. Today it jumped up to 167, don't know if its muscle weight or fatness but I've been eating not so carefully though. :11:

Throw out your scale and stick with the weight training and good eating! Muscle burns calories even when it is inactive! Build the muscle and it will pull the fat off your body! :D

im here!! was off line for most of yesterday

a bit of a bad week but still coke free and plodding along!!

Down a total of 3kgs over the past four weeks...down about 1kg this week.

I'm still doing very well on getting my water and veggies and lean protein so that's good. One advantage of not having a lot of fast food options is that it's pretty easy to not stop LOL

I've also added back a few things...a beer now and then (Ok, I had 3/4 of one this week hehehe), had a hamburger last night, buttermilk pancake for breakfast one day...and I still went down a kilo. I'm re-learning how to balance better so that has to be a good thing!

I'm not going to meet almitywife's 5kgs for the month of July - probably a bit too ambitious for me as I aim for around 1-1.5 pounds (max about .68kgs) week to feel like I'm getting there and so far I've averaged just a little above that. So bring on a new challenge for August!

Well done, Everyone!

OH! I almost forgot - my darling Fat Girl Dora (my other Rhodesian Ridgeback) is also down! She was 53.9 at the end of May and is now 51.1kgs!! It's super...but she has a long long way to go...

I've lost one pound since last Thursday. I know this is wrong, but I'm frustrated that I didn't lose more because I exercised a lot and had great eating habits. Oh well, I am still happy to have lost.

way to go Alcina and Dora to dog! nice to have a buddy to work with

and Cathy... if the scales dont give you the results you feel you earned look for other signs!!

do the clothing test, you might find youre loosing fat and gaining muscle (which weighs more) but it will show with looser clothing so keep going!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom