August 4th Night Wreck dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
August 4th: Night Dive! Advanced divers are then welcome to join our Night Wreck dives with Lady go Diver departs at 6pm 2 tanks trip $50 per diver + tanks.
Wrecks:
Twilight dive Ancient Mariner
165 ft cutter sunk in 1991 the sand sits at 70ft
Night dive Sea Emperor
171 ft barge upside down with site littered with large concrete piping and tons of fish make this home. The sand sits at 72 ft.
For more information on these wreck dixiediver.com has all the info needed Lady go Diver number is 954-420-0009
Please email me if interested in this group event.
divergirl4u@yahoo.com
Kim P

I called and signed up this morning!

guest list so far we have the whole boat to ourself :wink:
August 4th night dive:
divergirl4u
Elchato
Theresa Stanton
H2OSkier
MsH2O
Obxdiveguy
Naturewalk36
cavecliff

Ok guys I just left Lady Go Divers shop Dixie divers ..... the man says you guys have to pay me and I pay all at once to get the discounted rate of $50 so bring cash .... I asked if you guys could just pay him he said yes but they will be charged full price. So get with me early before the dive so I can collect the cash and go pay the shop.
Kim P

Ok guys the 4th advanced night dive is 6:00 o’clock show 6:30 go. You can sign your releases on the boat and show your c-card there as well as long as you have your own tanks …. Otherwise you will need to go to the store (Dixiediver.com) to rent your tanks and you will have to bring them back to the store after the dive.

Also you must pay me so I can get the group rate sometime before it is time to dive. Friday night dive or Saturday morning dive or just show up at 5:30 at Dixie divers shop and I will be there … so be sure to bring cash $50 per diver. If you pay the store directly you will not get the group rate of $50.

The max depth it 70ft on both wrecks (for all you gas heads) and Dixie diver . com has good information on each wreck on the website.
See you all soon
Kim P
813-900-9655

I already paid Pavan and he gave me the discount for some reason...

...of course, I spend something like $350 in his store in the last 2 weeks

ok all those not willing to spend $350 in his store get with me before the dive :wink:
KP

Ok guys we now have enough divers (if they all show) that the cost of the 2 tank advanced night dive has dropped to $45 + tanks ...if interested in this dive call 954-420-0009 Dixie Divers and book with Kim Porter's group. To get the group rate I need to pay all at once so you guys get with me before the dive with $$ I will be at the store At 5'ish and or you can get with me on the shore dives.
Ancient Marnier & Sea Emperor 70ft to the sand :wink:
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom