Kudos for Aqualung and my LDS - Adventure Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKay

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes when I thank a customer service rep (any company), they really really appreciate it because they hear 10 times more complaints than thanks. So I try to make a special effort to give out extra thanks when it's appropriate. We usually hear the negatives, but not enough of the positives.

So here's my thanks...

To Aqualung and my Local Dive Shop: Adventure Scuba in Chantilly, Virginia.

Aqualung makes great products and has great service, and my LDS offers great service and selection.

Besides that... they are fantastic when there is a problem. My "Mythos" mask (which was out of warranty) - cracked in the frame. Though it was over 3 years old, it was in great shape because I rarely used it (maybe 20 dives max and a dozen snorkelling dives).

When I first contacted my LDS and Aqualung, I got a little bit of a "not our problem - contact your LDS/Aqualung" with the first-level responders. But after talking to the supervisors (which was very easy to do), both were very responsive and quite friendly. They helped me out and went above and beyond any expectation.

In summary -- if you're looking at Aqualung products -- or in the Virginia/DC/Maryland area for Adventure Scuba -- both get my recommendation thumbs up!

Good quality customer service in post-sales is a rare and welcoming experience these days!

Cheers,
Kay

Back
Top Bottom