American Dream II - Saturday August 11th AM - 2 Reef Drift Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Ok... Who is in? Boat dive on the 11th... 8:30 AM Departure - American Dream II - Sites are 2 deep reefs (60-80' deep) aka the 3rd reef. Drift diving. Be at the dock no later than 8AM since Captain Todd would like to leave ON TIME.

Charter price is $47.70 Including TAX! I will collect the funds (in advance or at the dock) and write 1 check to him (that's the deal for the group rate) - At this point - we have the whole boat to ourselves, so let's fill it up before other people sign up.

So far it's

Me
Michelle (Muggsy)
Puffer Fish
Wayward Son
Scuba_Jenny
Joystershell
Mega Mikey
ffestPirate
Shellim123
CoolTech
KBeck
Frogman5
netdoc

Come on Conchs - there's some out of towners on this trip, so lets show them how we do it Conch style :D

Gosh, I'd love to do this, but...I'm already on KevDM's boat all day. Y'all have fun!

Scubastud16:
Does that include tanks?
tanks are extra (according to their website they charge $10 for air tanks). But nitrox is recommended if you can find that yourself.

Darn! Gotta stick close to home that day... :shakehead

No can do, heading home that day. Aren't Chip and ... going as well?

HowardE:
tanks are extra (according to their website they charge $10 for air tanks). But nitrox is recommended if you can find that yourself.

What mix is everyone doing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom