What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone know where I can get a beer delivered by a waitress that just changed her clothes outside while painting her toenails to look like rhinestone studded dive flags and wearing either floppy ears and/or multiple pink and/or yellow snorkels and answers to the name of "Queen" or "Princess"? (Manually insert smilie here)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ok you don't like the lady's Dork Diver thread,do you now :D
:censored: i've been in there as well

Let's have some more fun.

I, myself, was just in the "What Women Want - Dork Diver Style" thread and I found some of the posts rather amusing.

I got to say though, when I saw this thread I couldn't imagine we would have much to talk about. Most guys only want two tings. A cold beer and to see a girl naked.

Having said that, If a guy posts a picture of his toes painted to look like dive flags with rhinestones, I will buy him that cold beer.

Cheers

uh...

just guessing here

a woman who can actually dock your new boat while you are away?

as opposed to me who just flies it around as long as there are no landings involved.

the South definetly gives women an edge in certain ways, fetching the beer seems to just go with the territory

merxlin:
Anyone know where I can get a beer delivered by a waitress that just changed her clothes outside while painting her toenails to look like rhinestone studded dive flags and wearing either floppy ears and/or multiple pink and/or yellow snorkels and answers to the name of "Queen" or "Princess"? (Manually insert smilie here)

You forgot the bunny tail!:D

Mens needs are so simple. Dork or no Dork.
No drama.
Food.
Sleep.
A lovely bride - and the benefits associated - without the drama
Time and money for leisure activities (without the drama)
Plasma TV with a Satellite Subscription
A huge workshop stuffed with tools. Whether we use them or not.
And a nice pick-up truck.

And this thread was funny as well.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom